LWML Missions - Sharing the Gospel
What is Gospel Outreach?
The purpose of the Gospel Outreach Committee is to inspire and equip women to share their faith in Jesus Christ, their loving Savior, with people of their communities and the world.
What Does This Mean?
God wants you to be yourself when sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others. He has chosen you, and given you the privilege of sharing that joy and excitement of your faith with others. Being a Christian is a blessing, and the joy of Jesus in our lives should be evident to everyone.
We want to share encouraging notes and resources to see how you can easily and naturally share the Good News of Jesus' great love in your everyday living by:
- developing a closeness to your Savior through prayer, Bible study, worship, and devotional materials;
- recognizing there are many opportunities every day to be God's witnesses;
- understanding that everyone is unique and loved by God and He wants you to reach out to them!
Devotion Time for Today's Woman A new collection of personal devotions to share. Updates will be published regularly.
- Vol. 1 No. 3 - June 2014 "Devotion Time for a Woman's Praying Heart" English/Spanish (PDF, 303KB)
- Vol. 1 No. 2 - March 2014 "Devotion Time for the Single Woman" (PDF, 278KB)
- Vol. 1 No. 1 - February 2014 "God Gives Joy and Laughter" (PDF, 194KB)
On the GO ... Devotions for the Working Woman