Tips for Leading with Confidence
Dear LWML Leaders,
Welcome back to Tips for Leading with Confidence. We pray this leadership tip will be beneficial as you serve our Lord through the LWML. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Keep it short and simple. Over half of all emails are now read on mobile devices and the average person spends just 20 seconds scanning an email, so it is imperative to make our messages count.
1. Include LWML in the subject line.
2. Keep the subject line to the point and under 55 characters so it is easily read.
3. Avoid too many images that take excessive time to load. People may give up on your email before it is ever opened.
4. Respond to each email within 24 hours. If you will be unable to check or reply to email for an extended period of time notify key people ahead of time.
5. Remember to sign your full name.
Susan Brunkow, Chairman
Leadership Development Committee