Helping Organizations Participate Effectively (HOPE)
Quarrel? Or Collaborate?
How do you handle conflict in your LWML group? Be sure to read the latest HOPE Committee article, Quarrel? Or Collaborate? (PDF, 215KB) to discover how every obstacle is an opportunity to show Christ's love for us to our fellow Christians and to offer the kindness and love that He has shown us.
Quarrel? Or Collaborate? (PDF, 215KB)
If you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 installed on your computer, you can still open and view PowerPoint presentations by using PowerPoint Viewer. PowerPoint Viewer is a free download from Microsoft.com.
- February 2013 - The Power of "Un" (PDF, 254KB)
- January 2013 - LWML 102
- October 2012 - Just A Cup of Coffee
- July 2012 - Clean Sweep (PDF, 368KB)
- May 2012 - LWML 101 (PDF, 265KB)
- March 2012 - How To Be a "Pillar" In Your Group (PDF, 242KB)
- January 2012 - Is Your LWML Group "Brain-Friendly"? (PDF, 228KB)
HOPE: Helping Organizations Participate Effectively
Purpose Statement: To encourage all women to participate in LWML events and activities, and in the mission and ministry of the LWML; and to strengthen current societies and facilitate formation of new LWML groups.
Your HOPE Committee
Melody Rosenwinkel, Chairman
Comments, Questions, or Idea? Please contact us at email@example.com
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. (Romans 12:12)