Tips for Leading with Confidence
Dear LWML Leaders,
Welcome to Tips for Leading with Confidence. Clear and timely communication is extremely important as we lead the women of the LWML. We pray that these tips regarding what to include in your next Call to Meeting or invitation to an event will be beneficial to you as you Serve the Lord with Gladness.
Call to Meeting
- Date, time, and location
- Meeting purpose (don’t meet just because it’s scheduled. Why are you meeting?)
- Reminder of responsibilities (devotion leaders, hosts, etc.)
- Items to bring such as Gifts from the Heart or tools for a servant event
- Contact information for questions and to RSVP
- Directions to the location if needed
Send the Call to Meeting or invitation 4–6 weeks in advance when members are traveling from a distance to attend district or zone events.
Susan Brunkow, Chairman
Leadership Development Committee