Tips for Leading with Confidence
Dear LWML Leaders,
Welcome back to Tips for Leading with Confidence. We pray this leadership tip will be beneficial as you serve our Lord through the LWML. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Writing a Report or News Article
As leaders in LWML, we may submit reports for board meetings, articles for newsletters, and other publications. We tend to write an essay of everything that has been accomplished since the last report in paragraph form. Consider these ideas as you write your next report.
- Use bullets points to provide the status information.
- When necessary to use paragraphs, each major theme should be a separate paragraph with a subject title.
- Increase readability by using a single type and size font throughout the report.
- Observe submission deadlines.
- Have a friend proof read your report for clarity as well as grammar and punctuation before submission.
Refer to the LWML Style Guide for more assistance.
Susan Brunkow, Chairman
Leadership Development Committee