The purpose of the Church Workers in Mission Task Force is to:
- Develop collaborative relationships with LCMS church workers.
Whether you are new in your calling that the Lord has given you or new to the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML), we welcome you on behalf of the members of this organization. The LWML is the official women’s auxiliary of the LCMS. For over 70 years, the LWML has focused on affirming each woman's relationship with Christ, encouraging and equipping women to live their Christian lives in active mission ministries and to support global missions. Over $100 million has been donated for mission work through the LWML since it was founded.
Please join the women of the LWML as they share their hearts for Christ in sharing the Good News with others around the world. We praise God for you and your dedication to share His love with those around you. The LWML website is full of wonderful resources and information. Take time to explore this website and see what has already been created for YOU!
The women of the LWML are:
- Praying for you and encouraging you in your ministry.
- Ready and willing to assist you as you work with God's people.
- Available to answer any questions you may have about the LWML.
- Able to equip you with ready-to-use Bible studies and devotions that have been through the LCMS doctrinal review process.
- Prepared to share information with you regarding the missions supported by LWML, servant events, outreach activities, and much more.
We would encourage you to read the Lutheran Woman’s Quarterly, the official publication of the LWML. It is filled with inspirational stories, information about upcoming events, Bible studies, Young Women, and many other things that will be useful to you in your ministry. e-Quarterly subscriptions are also available.
We pray that you will daily find renewed joy in serving our Savior and sharing His love. May God bless your ministry to His glory.
If you have any questions or comments, we want to hear from you! Share them right now. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.