Scripture in Color
These coloring resources can be used for personal, family, and group use, as well as for neighborhood and community events. They are available as free printables for personal and ministry use.
Here is a guide for journaling using a template with small spaces for daily reflection as published in the 2020 Spring Lutheran Woman's Quarterly.
Instructions for using this devotional template
- In the margins or on a piece of paper, summarize the devotion or Scripture reading in one-two sentences.
- Next, narrow it even further, using just a few words (like a tag line) to summarize what it says to you. Write those words inside a space on the template.
- If there are any word pictures or images that come to mind, you can incorporate them with, or instead of, words. (This may be done with illustrations or a color choice.)
- Each day, as you reflect and respond to the reading, you can also look back and review previous days’ responses. What is God revealing on your Lenten journey?
- The 40 spaces are for the 40 days of Lent. Sundays are not included. You may choose to skip journaling on Sundays or finish the template on Palm Sunday if you include Sunday devotions.
LWML Coloring Sets
Set 2 bookmark/Bible margin — Serving
Notecards — Christmas Assortment
FREE Printables for you to color!
They come as one-sided notecards 4/page for you to print on paper or cardstock, color, and cut apart. Then use them as notes or to include in care packages or meals to brighten someone’s day.
They are also available in a narrow format — perfect for bookmarks, or for use as Bible margins.
Select sets available in Spanish below.