One way to make change is to “be” change. This course, the second in the Women in Mission University program, gives participants an opportunity to reflect, revise, and rejuvenate their LWML groups.
LWML 102 — What to do? What to do! gives us a chance to think outside the box, utilizing our own personal connection to the LWML as an organization and then challenging ourselves to look for new and different ways to engage the women of our congregation, zone, or district in this leading mission-focused organization. Over the generations LWML’s emphasis has been on being in God’s Word, financially supporting mission efforts locally and globally, personally involving members in service, and enjoying fellowship with other women with like-minded focus.
LWML 102 — What to do? What to do! encourages participants to not only reflect on the LWML as an organization, but to look beyond traditional activities or events and consider including a variety of different activities that build on local interests.
- Table Activity
- Sample of Events handout
- PowerPoint (PPT, 1.5 MB — please right click and save to your computer.)
- PowerPoint Script
- Video of full PowerPoint presentation
Download LWML 102 to view offline
- Instructions to download: Click the above link and the download page will open in a new window. From there, click the “Download” button, then click “Direct download” in the pull-down menu that appears. (mp4, 137 MB)
- Or watch it online below:
- Download LWML 102 to view offline
LWML 102 — What to do? What to do! is in the Women in Mission University series. Other PowerPoints in the series can be viewed/downloaded here.