Share the message of Christ and the mission of the LWML with beautiful ornaments you make yourself! These downloadable ornaments can be printed on letter size (8½ x 11”) heavy paper or card stock. Print in color, on white paper and decorate it yourself, or print in black ink on any color paper.
Also, scrapbook paper choices are many! All you need to do is cut, fold, fill and tape. Ribbon or string can be attached for hanging.
Ideas for how to use them:
- Fill them with candy, a tea bag, potpourri, a small toy, or a Mite donation.
- Hang them on the tree, tie on gifts, or display from your chandelier.
- Use them as place cards or favors for guests.
- Insert the name of a mission grant on a slip of paper, requesting daily prayer for that grant.
- Fill with candies, place in a large glass bowl as your table centerpiece, and let each guest take one for dessert.
- Put an ornament in an Easter basket and fill them with special prayers.
- Give them, filled with their annual bonus, to your mail carrier, hairdresser, babysitter, etc.
- Leave them for your server along with your tip, filled with candy.
- Share your ideas on the LWML Facebook or Pinterest page.
Spring and Easter Ornaments
- All ornaments include a page with instructions (page 1)
- Easter — He Is Risen Ornament
- Spring — Flowers Ornament
- Spring —Blank Ornament with LWML Logo to decorate
Instructional Video for Paper Ornaments