LWML Toolkit Kits
LWML Toolkit Kits are kit suggestions that you can use for Gifts from the Heart in your district, zone, and local groups. Be sure to know where your kits will be given before you start collecting. It is suggested that agencies be contacted to be sure they can take the kits and in what quantity. Different agencies may also request certain items to better serve their clients. This kit list is simply a “jumping off” point to use as you share God’s love and serve the Lord with Gladness.
- Hand sanitizer
- Beef jerky / Slim Jims
- Energy bars
- Powdered energy / electrolyte replacement drink mix
- Chewing gum
- Sunflower seeds
- Personal hygiene gear: disposable razors, toothbrush and toothpaste
- Eye wash / drops for flushing dust and sand out of the eyes
- Zipper seal plastic storage bags — assorted sizes, heavier freezer style are better
- Plastic containers for storing snacks
- Mustard Seeds Simple Trust or Living in Faith from Concordia Publishing House
- Information about Military BibleSticks that their chaplain can order from the Military BibleStick web site.
- Letter of thanks and personal prayer for them