Guidelines for District Financial Officers
The purpose of these Financial Officer Guidelines is to give direction to the society/zone/district treasurers and financial secretaries. In these documents you will find information to guide you through the duties you have accepted as a Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML) financial officer. Keeping good financial records is an integral component in the ministry of your LWML society, zone, and district.
- LWML Financial Officer Guidelines
- District Treasurers' Seminar – Handouts
- Record Management Policy and Procedures
- LWML District Gift Acceptance Policy template
- LWML District Endowment Funds
- LWML District Guidelines for Endowment Fund
- Giving Opportunities flyer to share
Provide your donors with IRS-accepted receipts for their gifts to the LWML. Copy the approved text on this sample letter to your group letterhead and personalize it.