The purpose of the Heart to Heart (H2H) Sisters Committee is to facilitate an intentional effort to welcome and encourage multicultural women to participate in the life and work of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML).
This manual was created to be a resource for you as you work to build a successful district Heart to Heart Sisters Program. Included in this manual is some background information about the LWML and the Heart to Heart Sisters Program, as well as strategies and resources that you can use as you work with multicultural women leaders and LWML women in your district.
This manual of helps to develop an LWML Heart to Heart Sisters District Program includes:
- Benefits of a District Heart to Heart Sisters Program
- How to Locate Multicultural Ministries in Your District
- Sample Letter from the LWML District President (DP) to the Zone Presidents
- Sample Documents to Develop a District Heart to Heart Sisters Program
- Suggested Program for Heart to Heart Sisters at a District Convention
- Additional Suggestions for Including Heart to Heart Sisters in the LWML District, Zone, and Local Levels
- Financing a Heart to Heart Sisters Program at the District Convention
- Response Form to be Sent to LWML (National) Heart to Heart Sisters Committee after Your District Convention
Download the printable PDF of this manual
Heart to Heart Sisters District Program Manual updated July 2021
Download the Word document version of this manual
Heart to Heart Sisters District Program Manual (Word doc) updated July 2021