What's NewRSS Feed
October Program Resources
eNews #167September 28, 2015
- President Patti Ross Interviewed on KFUO
- LWML Mission Grant Bookmark Available
- 75th Anniversary Committee Appointed
- LWML Sunday Bible Study Now Available
Interview with President Patti Ross Now Available
President Patti Ross scheduled for KFUO interview
October Mission Grant Resources
- Devotion, Bulletin Bytes, Prayer Guide and Story are now available for Mission Grant #2, Disaster Response Trailers.
eNews #166September 10, 2015
- LWML Chooses Theme for
Salt Lake CityAlbuquerque (updated March 2016) in 2017
- Monthly Mission Grant Resources Available
- Mission Power Poster Sets are Now Available
- Pastoral Counselor Nominee Deadline
LWML Sunday Bible Study
Fall 2015 Lutheran Woman's QuarterlySeptember 1, 2015
Confident in His bountiful provision and mercy, as evidenced by Jesus’ death on the cross and His bodily resurrection, may we all be inspired to joy-filled service and bold confession — sow, nourish, and reap.
September Program Resources
Bountiful NEW program helps for September!
eNews #164August 31, 2015
LWML Sunday Readings and HymnsAugust 28, 2015
A list of suggested readings and hymns for LWML Sunday is now available.
September Mission Grant Resources
- Devotion, Poster, Bulletin Bytes, Prayer Guide and Story are now available for Mission Grant #1, Clean Water and Evangelism Ministry.
Mission Grant Posters Now Available
Mite Goal UpdateAugust 20, 2015
Get the latest scoop on our Mite Goal as of July 31 and share the report.
Follow the Leader Summer NewsletterAugust 20, 2015
How can we smoothly pass the baton of leadership from an outgoing officer to an incoming officer? Find tips for both outgoing leaders and incoming leaders in the Summer 2015 edition of Follow the Leader, "Passing the Baton," available at www.lwml.org/developing-leaders.
eNews #163August 7, 2015
- 2015 LWML Convention Highlights
- LCMS Disaster Response receives $100,000 from the LWML 2013-2015 mite goal
- LWML Sunday 2015
- Coming Soon - Watch for Pastoral Counselor Nomination Forms
August Program Resources
How will you be outfitted for service? This devotion will feature the wardrobe our heavenly Father has selected for us.