Dear LWML Leaders,
Welcome back to Tips for Leading with Confidence.
Stepping out of our Comfort Zone
As leaders, it is easy to put ourselves in a box and default to our comfort zone. God has a plan for each of us to continue to move forward in carrying out His plan. Try these ideas to facilitate your personal growth and give you the courage to step out of that comfort zone.
- Take a step in faith by doing what God’s nudging you towards. He has a plan for you.
- Study your past successes. What happened? Who were you with? Why were you doing the activity? What was your planning process?
- Clarify what is important. Prioritize things that need to be done first before moving on to future ideals.
- Let go of the pressure to prove yourself. Be true to yourself, to others, and to God.
- Are you living in accordance with what you believe? What can you do tomorrow to better live for Jesus?
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).
Leadership Development Committee