Officers and Committees
Learn about the organization of the Lutheran Women's Missionary League. The LWML Handbook contains everything to know about the organization; relationships of the local group and individual members to zone, district and national LWML, history, and meeting helps. Additional information can be found in the documents below.
LWML Leaders Manual
The 2015 Edition of the LWML Leaders Manual details the responsibilities and duties of our LWML leadership, which is helpful for those who are elected or appointed to serve. It can also be used as a resource for those who wish to be considered for an LWML committee appointment.
- Committees - An OverviewPDF
- Structure CommitteesPDF
- Leader Development Committee GuidelinesPDF
- Nominating Committee GuidelinesPDF
- President Guidelines PDF
- Secretary GuidelinesPDF
- Vice - President GuidelinesPDF
- Archivist-Historian Resources
- Financial Officer Guidelines and Resources